lunedì 25 febbraio 2013

Marne 1914-2014 project and a Wargame Survey...

This is a post to say two things... ;-)

The first one: we created a new blog page dedicated to the Marne 1914-2014 project

This page is dedicated to the preparation of the refighting, in 6mm with Spearhead WWI,
of the battle of the Marne, 1914.
It will happen in the 2014 in Dormans with approx 24 players and over 20000 miniatures. 

In this page you' ll find links to my posts concerning my odyssey in this project and links to posts of the other members of the Yahoo group dedicated to this wargame project, Marne1414 group, about the development of painting the armies and organizing the event.

Enjoy and stay tuned!
And the second one:  a wargame survey from troubleatthemill.blogspot.com
Here' s the direct link to the blog post written by Mike and the link to the survey.
Using Mike' s words " An interesting questionnaire - certainly made me think,
and worth a few minutes of your time".
Happy Wargaming and Life to All!
Marzio.

6 commenti:

  1. Sounds very ambitious Marzio. I am now following that blog :)

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Why to paint a regiment if I can paint a division? :-p

      Fortunately I' m not alone and the Marne1414 Yahoo group is growing...at least I will not to have to paint an entire army... ;-)

      Marzio.

      Elimina
  2. No you are not alone Marzio - I just ordered 2 French Corps once done I will order 2 German Korps! Oh and I am almost done 2 BEF Cavalry Brigades with the third soon complete and that will have the BEF Cavalry Division done :)

    RispondiElimina