mercoledì 15 maggio 2013

Planning some scenarios...

Painting painting painting... and gaming?
Ok, I' m a miniature painter so I have to paint, but Gaming?

So I' m thinking to two scenarios, the first for the Three Musketeers,
and the second for some WWI tanks...

I' m inspired by these pics of a 17th century palace in Naples...
I image the musketeers arriving in a palace and ambushed by the villains...
or the Cardinal' s guards...
I' ll have to prepare some scenery... ;-)
 
 


This other picture, from the web, instead will be useful
for some tank scenario and to create some terrain tiles
for my 10mm WWI miniatures...I need only some FT-17...or British tanks...


Stay tuned...a wargaming day report, and another,
mysterious, painting guide in the next posts...

Happy Wargaming to All!



4 commenti:

  1. I hear you Marzio. Gaming, what's up with that? Isn't painting these figures enough?

    Mysterious painting guide...you have my attention:)

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. You' re right Anne, painting is enough ;-)

      But it' s a tradition for me to play twice a year with some friends from different places...Michael, Filippo and Stefano :-)

      Mysterious painting guide...fantasy, historical? Who knows? :-P

      Marzio

      Elimina
  2. Three Musketeers, now that sounds like a plan!

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. And my musketeers will be soon on these pages...

      Marzio.

      Elimina