lunedì 24 settembre 2012

In the attic...a Gentleman...Part II

Second part for our Gentleman for the Three Musketeers!
Really a dandy in his elegant dress...;-)


Part I

Seconda parte per il nostro gentiluomo per i Tre Moschettieri!
Davvero un dandy nel suo elegante vestito...;-)



Shoes and hat...red...

Scarpe e cappello...rossi...

White for collar, cuffs, laces and socks...

 Bianco per il collare, i polsini, lacci e calze...

Highlights for skin, gold fittings and silver...

Highlights per l' incarnato, l' oro dell' elsa
ed il metallo della lama...
 



Final touches and close ups...
eyes and feathers...


Ultimi ritocchi ed alcuni particolari...
occhi e piume... 
 
 



EN GARDE! 



Happy Wargaming to All!

www.fogsoldiers.it

4 commenti:

  1. Risposte
    1. ...:-) :-) :-)...really we can use our gentleman as Monsieur Cyrano De Bergerac...;-)

      Marzio.

      Elimina
  2. I am enjoying this series very much! And when I begin painting my 15mm troops, I'm going to try your painting method. Don't be surprise then when you see me going through your old posts here in the next two weeks!

    RispondiElimina
  3. Thank you Anne :-) :-) :-)!

    I can' t wait for your 15mm ;-) and if you need some tips use our email...

    Marzio.

    RispondiElimina